Tips for Marketing Your Home
Effective marketing techniques will help prospective home buyers see the potential in the home you’re selling. Increase exposure and the chance that your home will be sold at a high price by following the marketing techniques on this page. Make the local real estate agents at The Sales Team Realtors your primary resource for successful home sales tips in Andrews, Midland, and Odessa, TX.
According to the National Association of Realtors, 92% of home buyers begin their search on the internet. These days it's essential to have active social media accounts and use them to promote your property. It can also be helpful to "sell" the location of your property, in addition to the house itself. You can do this by posting high quality photos of your town or neighborhood so that potential buyers see the full package of what they would be purchasing. You may find hiring a professional photographer who can help take your social profiles to the next level to be a worthwhile investment. Bad photos of either your home or the area it's in will almost certainly impact people's interest levels. Fortunately, when it comes to marketing your house for sale, you have a lot of chances to explore different options!
- Highlight features that set your property apart.
- Place an ad in your local newspaper’s classified section.
- List your property in local real estate publications.
- Put a "for sale" sign on your property (and make sure it includes contact information).
- Distribute flyers in your community.
- Tell everyone you know about it!
- Stage an open house & display your home in the best light.
- Make sure your property is listed online.
- Have your agent create a virtual tour of your home & put it online.