Tips for Marketing Your Home
Effective marketing techniques will help prospective home buyers see the potential in the home you’re selling. Increase exposure and the chance that your home will be sold at a high price by following the marketing techniques on this page.
- Highlight features that set your property apart.
- Place an ad in your local newspaper’s classified section.
- List your property in local real estate publications.
- Put a "for sale" sign on your property (and make sure it includes contact information).
- Distribute flyers in your community.
- Tell everyone you know about it!
- Stage an open house & display your home in the best light.
- Make sure your property is listed online.
- Have your agent create a virtual tour of your home & put it online.